Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Tough Girl

So, today I woke up at 5:00 a.m. and went to the gym. I came home, put on my tap out t-shirt and put on some AC/DC. Yeah...That's right....I like UFC....and I like AC/DC! I woke up today feeling "tough". Or maybe, I felt like I needed to be tough. Did I mention that I also gelled my 2 yr. olds hair into a very "tough" Mohawk too? Yep...That's right!

Well, we've just had one of those weeks, ya know? Those ones where you feel like something or somebody is just going to break. One of those weeks where you just say to yourself..."What's next?" Its only Tuesday! Well... Mama said there'd be days like these! And weeks too!

I have been on an emotional roller-coaster this week. Fun and happiness, disappointment, sadness, excitement, disbelief and your everyday stress all lumped together. I have felt this week like giving up on everything....dropping out and becoming a hermit. What to do, what to do? Oh, that's right....I'm gonna be tough!

So we started out the day looking like a very "tough" crew....and I'm o.k. with that! I felt like a "tough" girl all day long too. I have to say...sometimes I just get sick of dealing with "crap"....and sometimes....I need to feel tough! Sometimes I wonder....whats my purpose today? Most of the time....I never figure that out, but like I always say....I know I'm here today...on purpose. And some days, I just need to be tough! Sometimes...I like to be a girl...like...a girly girl....and sometimes I like to be....a tough girl. And I'm proud to be both! So....In my opinion...When you need to put on your big girl panties and face the day....put on your tap out T, a little AC/DC and say....Go ahead...MAKE MY DAY! Just sayin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment